Friday, April 9, 2010

Legally Blonde: My Feedback on Deenise and Tiffany

This is going to be a very boring post. Other than Brad, you don't have to subject yourself to such torture, unless you need some pointers for your presentation delivery! =)

I will talk on Tiffany's presentation yesterday morning first. I feel that Tiffany has improved a great deal in her presentation skills as compared to her peer teaching! Great job, girl! She was much louder this time and spoke at a rather appropriate speed. Emphasis improved quite a bit as well, although there is still room for improvement. =)

Her eye contact with the audience was generally fine. It must have taken her a lot of pluck to do that. However, she seemed to get nervous towards the end of the presentation because of a small blunder and somewhat lost her poise, but she regained it soon after. So overall, I observed an obvious improvement in her presentation this time round. Great job!

As for Deenise, I noticed how relaxed Deenise was with herself while doing the presentation. She was so comfortable and confident with herself, moving around, putting the spotlight all to herself. It's rather hard to tune her out of my brain system even if I want to. Her voice was clear, loud and shows great emphasis on her arguments. Like I said earlier on, I particularly liked the part where she blacked out the screen, paced in front of it, giving a thoughtful look, acting like she's pondering on a very critical question.

Generally, both of them seem to be rather familiar with their slides.


Update on 11th April: Oh my god! I did not know that I am supposed to comment on your respective blogs instead of writing on my own blog! Very sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Yo Valarie!

    Thank you for your comments on our legally blonde team!

    Indeed, we spend our team spend alot of time on the organisation and content on our slides. All of us are very critical and thus there were alot of disagreements about the slides.( But not to the point of argument or conflict! Because we are all open to each other ideas :)) Because of all these critical discussions and disgreements, we have manage to come up with a presentation whhich we are all satisfied about it.

    Anyway, good luck for your presentation! I hope you have learnt from legally blonde team and Garden of Eden team during the first round of presentation. You may want to check out my recent blog post for more presentation tips. Alternatively, you could also check out Steve Job's presentation videos on youtube.Hope it helps. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete